Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

bump in mouth

Yesterday I had 2 bumps on the inside of my mouth.  I popped the one on the my inner lower lip and it is now a sore.  I also had a hard bump on the roof of my mouth that today is also a sore.  Any idea what this could be?
1 Responses
540545 tn?1377626518
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
If you can pop the bump, it could possibly be an abscess.  Sometimes with an infection from the tooth, it can spread through the jaw bone and exit out of the gums and create a swelling or bump which you can pop with pus coming out.  I would suggest you go see your dentist to check and find out whats going on.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.