Dental Health Forum

bump in mouth

Yesterday I had 2 bumps on the inside of my mouth.  I popped the one on the my inner lower lip and it is now a sore.  I also had a hard bump on the roof of my mouth that today is also a sore.  Any idea what this could be?
If you can pop the bump, it could possibly be an abscess.  Sometimes with an infection from the tooth, it can spread through the jaw bone and exit out of the gums and create a swelling or bump which you can pop with pus coming out.  I would suggest you go see your dentist to check and find out whats going on.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.