Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.45k Members

dental advise

i have some broke teeth 2 weeks ago i had something bust in my head it felt warm and some sharp pain also and my left ear has pain sharp some chest pain some time cant aford a dentist
1 Responses
Hi,
With the symptoms you are having, you really can't afford not to see a dentist or at least someone in the medical profession.  It's very possible that you had an abscess.  Dental problems can most certainly lead to medical problems.

I urge you to make an appt with a dentist and see if you can work out a payment plan.  Dental health can be directly related to medical health and chest pains are nothing to fool around with.  Make the appt or have it checked in your local ER.

GOOD LUCK!

My very best to you,
Gellia
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.