Dental Health Community

dental advise

i have some broke teeth 2 weeks ago i had something bust in my head it felt warm and some sharp pain also and my left ear has pain sharp some chest pain some time cant aford a dentist
With the symptoms you are having, you really can't afford not to see a dentist or at least someone in the medical profession.  It's very possible that you had an abscess.  Dental problems can most certainly lead to medical problems.

I urge you to make an appt with a dentist and see if you can work out a payment plan.  Dental health can be directly related to medical health and chest pains are nothing to fool around with.  Make the appt or have it checked in your local ER.

GOOD LUCK!

My very best to you,
Gellia