dental problem

my daughter had a root canal in May and yesterday she had a bump like a pimple, she noticed it a few days ago and she put pressure in it and it like popped. some puss came out and a green tinge. could she possibly have an infection that long from the procedure??
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your descriptions the presence of an abscess. Seeing an endodontist  is advised.
She clearly has an infection.  
I would suggest you take her to the dentist to examine the area.  
He will be able to give your daughter a prescription for some antibiotics to clear up any infection that is left.

Make sure that she still cleans her teeth and practises good oral hygiene. A gargle with salty water may help.

Best wishes.

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community