Dental Health Community

fear of dentist is getting to me

hello im looking for some advice since a youn child i have had a terrible fear of the DENTIST  SO BAD THE WORD MAKES ME QUIVER!!!!1 BUT A FEW YEARS AGO I HAD MY TEETH STRAIGHTEND WITH BRACES AND THEY WERE HASSLE-FREE, NOW I AM SUFFERING SEVERE PAIN AND NOW ON MY THIRD ANTIBIOTIC DUR TO A FILLING COMING OUT THIS HAS CAUSED SERIOUS DETERIORATION TO THE TOOTH AND A FEW BESIDE IT  I  DESPERATELY NEED IT REPAIRED AS I AM IN CONSTANT PAIN, YET CANT BRING MYSELF TO ALLOW MY DENTIST TO DO IT AS I ALSO FEAR THE INJECTION TO THE GUM, IS THERE ANYWERE YOU CAN BE PUT ASLEEP FOR SUCH A PROCEDURE IN GLASGOW THANX
Call your nearest dentist and ask if they offer nitrous oxide gas.  You won't be unconsious, but you won't care a bit.  I feel the same way about the dentist and that stuff has been a life saver, or better said, tooth saver :)
Im the same way. Please tell me if you went and took Jades advice. I need to know how you did for my own sake.
Good luck, I know that fear. We have to get over this some how!!!
Dentistry will lead you little bit pain but its necessary for your dental health. As precaution is better than cure. You should take dentistry checkup regularly.
Our dental health is too much important for Body Health. As it assists in growing up.
Regards,
dento.in