Dental Health Community

foul breath

Hi everyone, I seems to have bad breath especially after meal or when I don't have early breakfast. It can be really embarassing at times, pls I need your help any helpful suggestion will be really appreciated. Thanks
Is it possible it's coming from your stomach?  Sounds like it if food stops the problem.

Seeing a gastroenterologist is advisable if you have already had a dental checkup and cleaning.  If not, I would start there.

Best to you,
Gellia
Bad breath can be caused by a number of reasons - one reason could be underlying dental problems such as decay or gum disease, another could be dry mouth due to medications or other lifestyle factors. A systematic disease,medical condition or tonsilitis could also cause bad breath.
I would first recommend a visit to the Dentist and if nothing is found then a trip to your GP.
Bad breath is very common.