Dental Health Forum

gumline bump

im 25 years old and i have a bump on my gumline in my mouth right in front of my tounge .. it has popd bfor but has not gone away ... its makin my tooth lose in front on lower gumline .. im very scared to loose it .. whats should i do .. i have no insurance to cover goin to get it checkd !!!
It sounds like you have some kind of dental abscess.  You may want to contact your local dental society or go to a local dental school to get it treated for a lower cost.  
thanks anyways im gonna try n do the salt water thing n listreain
The salt water rinse may help to drain some of the pus out and relieve some of the swelling but it won't resolve the underlying problem of an infection.  Without proper treatment, the situation will gradually worsen and you may end up losing that tooth.  I still recommend seeing a dentist to find out whats going on.  
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.