Dental Health Forum

husband has an abscess again.

My husband is 33yrs old, doesn't have a dentist and his teeth are black, rotten and missing after many years of boxing with out a gum shild. He keeps on getting abscess and has told me he would like toget all is teeth taken out (what is left of them) but we dont know how to go about it? We dont have alot of money at all and most of the dentist's need paying or if they are NHS you dont get a chance to see them.
Please help anyone, I cant keep seeing my husband in pain.
NHS is the national health insurance for the UK?  Sorry, I'm a dentist in the US and am not able to know how to go about care there.  In the US, dental care in dental schools tend to be more affordable since you're allowing students who are supervised by qualified dentists provide treatment.  
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.