Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.43k Members

husband with an Abscess

My husband is 33yrs old, doesn't have a dentist and his teeth are black, rotten and missing after many years of boxing with out a gum shild. He keeps on getting abscess and has told me he would like toget all is teeth taken out (what is left of them) but we dont know how to go about it? We dont have alot of money at all and most of the dentist's need paying or if they are NHS you dont get a chance to see them.
Please help anyone, I cant keep seeing my husband in pain.
1 Responses
Sorry no one has been able to answer you.  In the USA you might be able to go to a dental school for low cost treatment but I'm not sure that is available to you in the UK (you mentioned NHS).

We also have "Dentures in a Day" type clinics where you can get a full set of dentures and extractions at a cheaper cost.  

I would hope someone from the UK will have a better answer for you.
Going to a dentist and asking couldn't hurt either.  Some may set up a payment program for you.

GOOD LUCK.  I hope your husband finds some relief from his dental problems soon.

Best to you,
Gellia
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.