lower wisdom tooth extraction .

I have braces on my upper jaw and I just got my lower wisdom tooth extracted, its been 5 days, the swelling did go down but I can notice that my face has changed. Do extraction of wisdom tooth make the face fat ? Thnk you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Extraction of wisdom tooth will not make your face fat, it's probable that your swelling is not completely resolved yet.
A mild swelling may occur in many cases. Here I found information on wisdom teeth ( www.webdentist.in/your-dental-library-detail/wisdom-teeth-explained )

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community