Dental Health Community

lump clusters on gum under the tongue

I just recently felt lumps under my tongue, when i looked at the gum tissue located under my tongue there were about 6-7  lumps in clusters of 2 and 3 under my tongue, attached to the gum. The lumps on the side, look red,and a little whitness of the gum surrond the tissue. Directly down the center of the gum under my tongue are two lumps closely settled together, they too look reddish and a bit white?......What could this be?
its naturally part of your mouths structure to be lumpy under your tongue. is the area painful? and no i dont mean while poking at it! if it painful or you are concerned i would ask your dentist but odds are they are nothing to worry about.