Dental Health Community

lump on top of mouth

Hi, i have this like lump on top of my gum and it feels funny and feels like it has something inside of it. everytime i touch it i get a dry mouth
it has only been there a few days
should i be visitng my doctor about it or maybe a dentist
Hey Im wondering what ever happened with this...I also have a weird lump in my mouth on my gumline above my front left tooth.  Half of it is at the very top of my gumline, then the other half of the lump is kinda like under my nostril.....It's like the size of a dime and just developed basically in 2 days.....

I posted a thinger on here but no one responded to me so now I am searching for things like what I have and yours seems to be the closest....

what happened????
i have had a very hard white up n down lump on my left inner jaw.can anyone help me?
and it hurts to swallow soliva and some foods