Dental Health Forum

lump on upper right jaw

Hi, for a couple months now i have had a lump on my upper right jaw behind the molars. it is hard and feels like bone.

Im 18, never smoked and drink socially.

I have too a picture which you can see from the link below of my mouth, the jump is on my right jaw (left one in photo) as you can see its bigger than the other side.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9161/28032010076.jpg

any idea what it is?

Thanks.
I can't quite see it with the picture.  You should go to a dentist and get it checked out with an x-ray since its hard and feels like bone.  A thorough exam should also be done to see how far it extends out.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.