A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.46k Members
11023268 tn?1447578428

mucosa reaction to dental resin

I can't seem to find help anywhere.  I had my two front teeth which were chipped repaired with resin.  She also filled a tooth and put resin where recession was.  Little  by little the teeth were getting fat (lol) my  partial and guard did not fit.  Four dentists, ENT, and Loma Linda Dental Dept. There was goo from top tissue falling down where I can roll is with my finger. They all thought it was saliva.  It is now swollen and painful.  I have Goo all over my moth tissue.  I had a scope done.  My PG though acid reflex.  OMG....... I am depressed and now scared.  I called and found only two dentists in LA county that were trained in mouth mucosa problems.  I went to see the one in Beverly hills.  I said I just want get this off my teeth and remove the resin.  He just did not get it.  He gave my a regular dental exam.  We must follow a plan.....$450.00.  He has called my ENT and I am on allergy shots.  I could go on but I won't.  I live in Palm Spring, Ca.  I don't know what to do next, my top teeth are covering the bottom...So much for a good alignment.  Can't eat.  HELP

This discussion is related to Tooth Resin Allergy.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.