Dental Health Community

my wisdome tooth

I have a lot of pain under the jaw beneath my newly formed wisdome tooth.It already came out but there is a pee size lump of meet over it.It is fixed only on one part of the gum i can even move it away from the tooth buy is is highly sensitive. Is this what you call an abscess or once the swelling is gone the lump of meet will retract?Momentarily i am taking antibiotics.I really need some advice on what to do.
Go the dentist and get your widsom tooth taken out.
When I had my widsom teeth they were givning me problems and my dentist said get them extracted and that there is no purpose for widsom teeth. Infact when I did the research on it he was right we can't use them and if you try to chew with them you can indeed choke. So get it out.