Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
2060260 tn?1330850855

nuts in my gums

i had a absess on the pallet of my uper gum  it popped while eating nuts and the nuts slid inside the skin to the bottom of my gum just above my 2 front teeth , they have been there for 14 mounth now and  dentist hospital and doctors wont believe me as they didnt show up on a xray but iv been ill since and i can feel them digging into my gum and sitting on a nurve causeing me headaches and fetegh    im realy worried as there is no way for the nutts to come out unless a dentist cutts my gums to remove them but as yet 13 mounth on im being treated like im a loonytune  what can i do ?
1 Responses
540545 tn?1377622918
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Well, it seems odd that a nut can get trapped underneath an abscess and not be cleared out over time.  Perhaps the nut is dissolved already but there's some remaining pus in the area that won't show up on an x-ray.  Have they drained the area at all?

Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.