Dental Health Community

pain in my tooth

i went to my dentist for a check up but he didn't find anything wrong! but i took a photo of my hurting molar and i found out that there is a brown line ( i took pictures at different moments and after brushing my teeth) and i guess it is the main reason of the pain. it just feels like there is a needle stinging me
I would have the tooth re-checked.  The circled area of the photo looks like a fracture.  How the tooth is restored would depend upon how deep the fracture extends down the tooth.  
Thanks a lot Dr! I will tell my dentist to re-check it and in case he didn't notice anythingi will ask for a dental radiography.