Dental Health Forum

painful bump under skin in roof of mouth

I have a bump under the skin in the roof of my mouth toward the back right side passed my teeth. It hurts, especially when I run my tongue across it, my throat also seems to be soar, my neck hurts as well and I have a headache, I can't decide if this is a dental issue or if i should see my family doctor.
I would start by seeing a dentist for it,  if he or she can't locate a dental origin I would see a physician.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.