Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.43k Members

painful lump on gum

I was just reading another writer's issue with a lump on their gum and it sounds just like an issue I have been dealing with for a few years.  Mine is with a canine that had a root canal done twice and then a crown.  So much pain in that area that radiates to my ears and top of my head that I had the tooth root cut out.  Xrays are not showing anything but even now after the tooth is removed, I still have constant pain in my cheek, starting from this tooth area all the way to the top of my head and back to my ear.  There is a very distinct bump on my gum right above where this tooth was.  Any one else experienced anything like this?

This discussion is related to painful hard bump on gum.
1 Responses
COMMUNITY LEADER
The bump may or may not be related to your facial pain. However, investigation of  nature of  the bump is warranted.Seeing an oral surgeon is advised.
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.