Dental Health Community

painful lump on gum

I was just reading another writer's issue with a lump on their gum and it sounds just like an issue I have been dealing with for a few years.  Mine is with a canine that had a root canal done twice and then a crown.  So much pain in that area that radiates to my ears and top of my head that I had the tooth root cut out.  Xrays are not showing anything but even now after the tooth is removed, I still have constant pain in my cheek, starting from this tooth area all the way to the top of my head and back to my ear.  There is a very distinct bump on my gum right above where this tooth was.  Any one else experienced anything like this?

This discussion is related to painful hard bump on gum.
COMMUNITY LEADER
The bump may or may not be related to your facial pain. However, investigation of  nature of  the bump is warranted.Seeing an oral surgeon is advised.