Dental Health Forum

red spots on my tongue

I just recently got red spots on my tongue and that was after I was taking antibiotics for what they thought was strep well it got worse... the DR gage me Nystatin  I have taken it for aboutfour days now and the coating on the back of my tongue is still there thoat does feeel better but I also have white spots on my toncils???? I was tested four HIV about three years ago and it was OK and have not been with any one for about five months what cold it be ????
It is difficult to diagnosis this without seeing it . It does not seem serious but a visit to an oral surgeon for a definitive diagnosis would be a good idea.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.