Dental Health Community

serious question

I am completely terrified of the dentist so I haven't been to one I a very long time I am also I also have anxiety and a bunch of other phobias as well and one of my biggest phobia is cancer well here's my question for the past 4 years now I've had several abscess teeth in my mouth at least 4 that have gone untreated for 4 years and also my teeth are in terrible shape here are my symptoms I have slight ear pain that comes and goes, constant fatigue,  sensitive to the cold, constant nasal congestion, feeling weak, tip of my tongue tingles off and on but only every once in a while do you think all these symptoms are related to my teeth being so screwed up I'm nervous because ally of these symptoms are similar to several types of cancer and I also have a poor appetite as well
A dental examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management of your condition. The earlier the better.A tooth abscess is usually a complication of tooth decay. In a dental abscess, or tooth abscess there is accumulation of pus inside the teeth or gums. The abscess usually originates from a bacterial infection and is mostly caused by a dental infection. The common presenting complaints are severe toothache, breath odour, fever, pain when chewing, sensitivity to hot or cold, swelling of gums, swollen glands etc. It can be diagnosed with the help of clinical examination, dental x-rays and other tests. Antibiotics are given for the infection. Warm salt-water rinses and over-the-counter pain relievers may relieve the toothache and fever. A root canal may be recommended in an attempt to save the tooth. In severe infection extraction may be necessary. Keep me posted with more queries.
Best luck and regards!