Dental Health Forum

swelling in gum

I have a swelling on my lower inner gum.. its right below my front teeth. It is making my teeth feel really sensitive and even moving. is it an infection? i dont know how i got it.. its been 2 days. what can i do to get rid of it? i dont have any medical insurance, so going to the dentist is probably not possible. i just dont know what to do. it is very painful!
Unfortunately you'll probably have to go to a dentist to get it checked out.  It may be an abscess of some sort.  Antibiotics would help with the infection if it is an abscess but it won't cure it.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.