Dental Health Community

tounge coating

white coating at back of tounge had it for several months now,could it be candida i dont have sugar cravings or any other related symptoms please let me know.
it covers my tounge in the morning but through out the day it restricts it sewlf to the back of tounge.

This discussion is related to White Area on Back of Tongue.
It could just be a normal coating on the back or it could be a variety of different things like bacterial growth or infection.
I have the exact same thing except the thin white stays in  the back of tongue for me. My friend has it to. Everyone says its very common for women but I don't believe it. I also have fissures going down the middle of my tongue. They aren't deep though. I would like to know what it is.
plz everyone if u can e-mail me at ***@****