Dental Health Forum

under tongue hurt then sudden lump formed under chin

Hi. Everything was fine then all of the sudden under my tongue started hurting i think a gland or something, then it started hurting in the back right under the tongue. I got up to look in mirror then a instant sudden lump started forming under my chin on my neck throat area. It feels like a tumor but would think tumor just doesn't pop up. the lump feels like it goes down then come back i think. It hurt to open my mouth but that kinda went down. What could this be.?

any anwers would be appreciated
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.