Dental Health Community

when to have dental care?

I Don't know when to have dental appointment with a dental doctor. Can You suggest me if i brush my teeth daily do i still have to go for A dental doctor. :)
COMMUNITY LEADER
Seeing a dentist to have a periodic check up and cleaning is cost effective.
Regular check up to the dentist will save you in the long run. Just because you may not feel pain, you may never know what problems you have with your teeth if you don't go to the dentist yearly.
No matter what your age, visiting the dentist twice a year will help keep your teeth and gums healthy.