Dental Health Forum

white velvety coat on tongue with red spots

I have a white velvety coat on my tongue with red spots on it.
They are not sores and I am not in pain. What is this?
Just to add my right side of my mouth has been bothering me because of my wisdom teeth growing in. Am I ok?
I think you are O.K. but just to be sure you should have an examination by a dentist.    It is very difficult to diagnose anything without seeing it.
well u should see a dentist now before its too late...i think its not normal...maybe if time times go on it will cause u pain...better see ur dentist now....
oh by the way maybe polident can help u...seen their commercial on tv??
A related discussion, salty saliva and white tongue was started.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.