Depression/Mental Health Forum

Good Inpatient Treatment for Stress/Depression?

I need to know where good inpatient treatment centers for stress are and their names.  
  I prefer a comprehensive and innovative center that gives you REST and assists your efforts in healing while helping you deal with the issues you face in dealing with stress, anxiety, and depression.
  I need this to work with medical insurance but would rather it resemble as spa than a hospital if possible.  Hospitals are often uncomfortable and sterile.  I never get any sleep in them.  A hospital in the country or by a beach with comfortable, relaxing surroundings and an innovative program would be best, but, at this point, I am almost ready to cosider anything!

_
Dear Stressed in Wyoming,
I am not familiar with any spa-like centers where you could receive inpatient treatment for stress or anxiety.  I would recommend contacting a mental health professional who could help you to arrive at the most appropriate diagnosis to help with your symptoms.  With the diagnosis, the best treatment plan can be suggested and whether it be psychotherapy, stress management or medication, you and the mental health professional can determine if outpatient, day hospital or inpatient is the best plan.  
I hope that this information has been helpful to you.  It is provided for educational purposes only and should not rplace consultation with your physician.  If you wish to make an appointment with a mental health professional at Henry Ford Hospital, please call 1-313-874-6680 for an appointment.

15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area