Aa
A
A
A
Close
Depression/Mental Health Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

No adhd does not cause skin picking

This is not a question, this is a comment. I was diagnosed with adhd when I was a child and when given medication i began picking my nuckles.... sometimes so bad they would bleed... It is the medication you are giving your daughter. take a look at these medications and you decide if you want to deal with the LONG TERM side effects of giving your child amphetimines.... or would it be better to just let her be her self for a while?  trust me .. these medications geven for add and adhd are no joke... they are hard core Drugs.. my advise to you is get her off that medication. otherwise you will see bad mental side ftcs years down the road.....!
1 Responses
242532 tn?1269553979
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
good advice, but who is this addressed too?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area