Depression/Mental Health Forum

What would if?

I'm a 39 yo army officer.  I've been diagignosed with, Severe P.T.S.D. with anger issues, Bi-Polar (unknown/nonspecific), I have a T.B.I., and M.C.S.  (Truamatic Brain Ijury& Multiple Conssive Syndrome), combined with A.D.D ./A.D.H.D. .  I was prescrbed Seraquel, and Zoloft @ the same time, I also drank 4 beers (12 oz.).  I was in gaged in a criminal action.  The details are very fuzzy to me.  What chemical synergy did this have, and is this possile and normal? Reaper299
all of those medications, and the beer, have a direct effect on your brain, which as per your diagnoses is already challenged and traumatized.  The beer was probably the final part that put you over the top. You have to take care of yourself during this healing period so stay off the alchohol, and make sure that your antidepressant medications do the job for you, and if they don't, be sure and see your doctor and insist on a mediation change.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area