Depression/Mental Health Forum

debul

as i have written here before i got off lexapro few months ago. the "zaps" are almost gone, but i am a wreck. very tense, sad, angry, i lack concentration and initiative.i sleep bad, and feel tired. i made an appointment with a specialist, but while i am waiting my general practitioner gave me tranxen. been taking it for 2 weeks and feel no any better. yesterday he prescribed DENUL -it consists 180mg heptaminol and 250mg deanol. i am not sure why he gave it to me. i tried to find info on line, but it has been dificult. seeing a specialist here ( in spain ) takes some time. meanwhile i feel at the end of my rope. i am very irritable, very sad and could hardly function on daily basis. could u tell me something more about denubil and is it worth stuffing myself with just another drug that will do no good for me.
so sorry i probably sound like a spoilt impatient bratt, but i am so sad and so desperate that i don´t know what to do. if i am to take the denubil would it interact oddly with the tranxen? and would i need to accumulate in my system before i see any results? dr. G- in advance- thank you so much for always helping me on here...
edith
I don't know anything about or can find any reliable information about Denulil...but tranxene is a medication that calm you down and may diminish some of the anger and irritability until you meet with your specialist.
thank you so much!
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area