Depression/Mental Health Forum

inositol for ocd?

ive been researching what vitamins are good for ocd-and there seems to be a a strong link between inotisol and the treatment of ocd.What is your opinion on this -im considering taking it -if you know anything about it -please advise me on how much of it i should take -thank you
My psychopharmacology expert colleagues say they are not recommending this for ocd or anything else.  Sorry.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area