Depression/Mental Health Forum

lexapro withadrawls

im so glad i found you guys, i  identifiy with everything, especially the ZAPS  i just want to know when does it STOP!  please someone give me hope. thank you
see answer below
see comments below
Hi there, I feel your pain.  I tried to go off Cymbalta and zaps galore, oh my gosh!  I couldn't even walk straight like a drunk and I finally called my Dr. who said, okay, go back on it.  I did because I was so nauseous from the zaps/dizziness that I just couldn't take it anymore.  For me, cold turkeying 60mg a day of Cymbalta was hell.  I gave in on the fourth day.  I am a tough person, but that was ridiculous.  So, we have slowly tapered to 30mg and now I get zaps when it its time to take it again (meaning I am already withdrawing after 24hrs).  I suppose if I ever want off, it is literally going to have to be over months of tapering.  Take care and hang in there....it can be done.  I did it off Zoloft and survived.  
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area