Depression/Mental Health Forum

longterm effects Effexor XR

What are the long term effects of taking Effexor XR? By longterm, I am referring to years of use. I have vulvadynia and was given this to combat the pain. It has worked very well at the 150 mg for 13 years. Are there tests I should take? I have tried a lower dose (112.5mg) and the pain returned.
there are no warnings out about prolonged usage other than what comes from the company. You might want to do some more digging into this for your own comfort.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area