why am i dry heaving

when i brush my teeth no matter how i do it or how i try to avoid it happening it still does, iv tried running the tap, tried not running the tap tried all different ways not touching certain parts of the mouth, it has been a problem for years, dentists an Dr's don't know,  sometimes it makes me vomit, no matter what iv tried i cant control it, can you offer any ideas?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
If there is no medical explanation, you should explore the psychological explanation with a therapist...putting something in your mouth may have some unconscious meaning for you, some repressed memory or other mental construct. If so, it can be discovered but you have to go to see a therapist who is trained in psychodynamic psychotherapy.