Mother bipolar/depressed
Over the years I have become a custom to dealing with my moms mood swings and depression. Every year she talks about sucide at least for a month. Most of the time I can count on her mood to just get better out of no where and truly have no reason to be concerned. Recently though I am becoming a little concerned.

My mother lives with my dad, brother, sister in law, niece and nephew and my sister in laws brother all under the same roof. The house they have isn't really theirs its my grandfathers so they are scared to fix it up and have it taken from them. Therefore they have let it fall to pieces. They have three vehicles but all three need sone type of work and none of them can get them around anymore. Therefore for the most part they are stuck at home. My dad and brother are the only ones that work and so money is very tight. My mom is bipolar and my sister in law has thyroid and diabites issues. So they both don't work. My mom tries her hardest to take care of the house, wash the dishes and be there for anyone and everyone that needs her. Still she hates her life and can't find peace or happiness.

Here is why I have grown concerned my mom use to call me every night and I admit it got annoying cause if I didn't pick up or missed her call she would get upset. Yet now I never hear from her. I call her almost every day though but sometimes don't get to talk to her. I thought maybe she was finding a way to stay busy but then after about three of the last conversations I had with her I believe she just isn't there anymore. She has started saying that she stopped calling cause she thinks I would be better off if she pushed me away. She also states that if it wasn't for her grandchildren she would kill herself. That she would buy a life insurance policy wait for a bit and then kill herself. That then my dad and brother would have what they need. She also states she is no good to anyone. I have tried to reassure her that she is and that she needs to just try not to let everything get her down and it will get better. Still lately she just seems so gone I don't know if she will ever snap out of it. I love my mother...and I want to help her if possible...so any suggestions would be great.
She sounds very depressed and sucidal. The best thing I think you can do for her is take her to a pscychiatric facility where she can get help right away. The signs she is displaying are not good and neither is her environment to even try to get better. Wishing her well.
Can you help her get to a psychologist?  You can't take this on by yourself.  She needs professional help to help her feel good about being alive.  
I'm so sorry that you're mom's no well. I'm a mother of 3 grown boys and divorced going on 7 yrs now. I was diagnosed with bipolar/depression/anxiety and anger issues. I go through spells and put my kids at fault. I've tried suicide in the past without warning. It's sad I don't find anything helpful out there.   You can't be held responsible for your mothers actions or illness. You can get her medical attention. I hate to say this, I've been on a variety of meds and had terrible side effects and there's only so much doctor's can do. If she's on disability and has a medical plan she maybe able to get part-time home care. You'll need some help with her and take care of yourself. It's not an easy thing for anyone.