Depression and Anxiety Community
114 Members

Don't know what to ask, need a friend to talk to

Well, that didn't get far. My antidepressants seem to be working and I don't feel so down in the dumps.
So, here I sit at this PC, nothing on TV....lonely.....at least I have my 3 bunnies , my indoor Duck (YES!!) and my indoor House Finch. They are my constant  companions I love them dearly. I do water fowl rescue; out of an apartment...NOT allowed, but I'm very sneaky and I find permanent homes for them. I wanted to be a Veterinarian after college but nooooooooo....NOT w/ ADHD they did NOT know about!......if only...it all adds to my depression.
Is there anyone in So. GA or N. Fla, who could take a Mama Duck and her 16 eggs? They will hatch soon and that's drama for me because they can get in SO much trouble around this apt. complex; dogs, kids, SEWERS!!!! Hawks, Herons, snapping turtles....etc.
Anyway, if you want to talk about animal/bird rescue....drop me a line. Here's a pic of Sissy & Leah whom I rescued from a dog  attack and rehomed to this beautiful place called "NaVera Farms, in Callahan , Fla. They give tours and grow organically........if only......I can only wish to live in a place like THAT!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.