Aa
A
A
A
Close
Depression and Anxiety Community
114 Members

Don't know what to ask, need a friend to talk to

Well, that didn't get far. My antidepressants seem to be working and I don't feel so down in the dumps.
So, here I sit at this PC, nothing on TV....lonely.....at least I have my 3 bunnies , my indoor Duck (YES!!) and my indoor House Finch. They are my constant  companions I love them dearly. I do water fowl rescue; out of an apartment...NOT allowed, but I'm very sneaky and I find permanent homes for them. I wanted to be a Veterinarian after college but nooooooooo....NOT w/ ADHD they did NOT know about!......if only...it all adds to my depression.
Is there anyone in So. GA or N. Fla, who could take a Mama Duck and her 16 eggs? They will hatch soon and that's drama for me because they can get in SO much trouble around this apt. complex; dogs, kids, SEWERS!!!! Hawks, Herons, snapping turtles....etc.
Anyway, if you want to talk about animal/bird rescue....drop me a line. Here's a pic of Sissy & Leah whom I rescued from a dog  attack and rehomed to this beautiful place called "NaVera Farms, in Callahan , Fla. They give tours and grow organically........if only......I can only wish to live in a place like THAT!
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.