Depression Community

ANXIETY -OR- DEPRESSION????

I was doing fine with Celexa 40 mg, daily when my GP decided to take me off it last year.   After suffering for over 9 months, I finally got an appt, with a Phys. Assistant in a Psychiatrist Group.   I was elated. I have been put on Zoloft 50 mg, then 100 mg, now 150 mg.  They added Abilify 5 mg for two weeks, then upped it to 10 mg, for one week.   I am ready to jump with anxiety almost all day.   Isn't this anxiety rather than depression???   I have been unable to go to work, and now even getting afraid of driving.   I was never like this!  Call to Phys. Asst. today is placing me on Seroquel instead of Abilify.  , I am scared of all these meds.  Can any kind person out there offer any feed back from anyone who has walked in these shoes??  Thank you so much!
I'm not an expert in antidepressants, but I know for me personally that more is not better.  I was on 10mg Prozac for a long time.  I had some personal problems and switched to celexa 20mg and then up to 40mg.  I had so much anxiety.  I have recently switched back to 10mg of Prozac.