Abilifiy and Lipozine and Fish oil

Any one on Klonopin and abilify for depression and anxiety...Does any one take thesse natural products witht them.Lipozine is a  natiralul root used for weight loss and you all know what fish oil is,i would like to lose weight,,and looking for others that might have used products like this with your meds
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I take Klonopin for my physical disability as well as anxiety. And I took Abilify in the past. Abilify is the antipsychotic least likely to cause weight gain but it can happen. Fish oil is good but better is the anti-cholesterol medication Lovaza derived from it which is used experimentally for bipolar. As per weight loss, I'd go on a standard diet or if its of concern go to a nutrionist. Its probably from the Abilify and usually not a problem but you would still have to keep within a normal weight limit in a healthy manner. As for Lipozine, a few words of advice, go off it. Google "Lipozine scam". There's a lot of misinformation out there and unfortunately some of it appears accurate. There are healthy ways to lose weight and that could be discussed in the specific forum but obtaining a nutrionist is best and Weight Watchers good as well but avoid weight loss products. Most are unhealthy or useless. And products with Nutrasweet should be avoided as well as that can worsen depression (as some studies show). Replace all sugared drinks with flavored seltzer water for starters. That worked for me.
Helpful - 0
I would stay away from any "natural" weight loss programs, they aren't approved by the FDA.. If you want to lose weioght go to a nutrionist, especially if you are trying to lose more then 20lbs. Many of there "natural products can make you very anxious.
Helpful - 0
Allow me to add to the chorus. Lipozene and all commercially promoted OTC weight loss supplements are untested scams that are at best useless and at worst dangerous. How I wish it weren't so.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Depression Community