Aa
A
A
A
Close
Depression Community
10.6k Members

Anyone on Cymbalta?

My GP gave me 2 weeks worth of samples of Cymbalta 30mg, saying it'll help with management of my chronic pain.
I already take Wellbutrin 150 XL once a day, would it be safe to take both together?

I had a bad reaction to Paxil and Lexapro made me oh so sleepy, worried about Cymbalta being the same way....

If anyone tried it or been taking it, please share your experience.

Thank you!
3 Responses
937868 tn?1570331881
I had symbalta for like 2 years for my fibromyalgia , everything was good until once day i starter feeling depress and confuse, the medicine was making me sick and i stoped it.After a while i tried to use it again for the pain and after a week i gota depress, moody and sick, we careful with this kind of medication
358699 tn?1297650042
I've been on Cymbalta since it first came out. I take it for my depression and fibromyalgia. I have not had any side effects other than weird abnormal dreams when I was prescribed 60mg. My doctor reduced my dose to 30mg and it works great.  I know another drug now being prescribed is Lyrica (gabepentin) for chronic pain. It is now FDA approved to treat Fibromyalgia.  
Yeah, I have chronic occipital neuralgia - severe daily headaches, worsened by exposure to cold air or stress. I'll ask him about the Lyrica next time.
Have an Answer?
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.