Depression Community

Anyone on Cymbalta?

My GP gave me 2 weeks worth of samples of Cymbalta 30mg, saying it'll help with management of my chronic pain.
I already take Wellbutrin 150 XL once a day, would it be safe to take both together?

I had a bad reaction to Paxil and Lexapro made me oh so sleepy, worried about Cymbalta being the same way....

If anyone tried it or been taking it, please share your experience.

Thank you!
I had symbalta for like 2 years for my fibromyalgia , everything was good until once day i starter feeling depress and confuse, the medicine was making me sick and i stoped it.After a while i tried to use it again for the pain and after a week i gota depress, moody and sick, we careful with this kind of medication
I've been on Cymbalta since it first came out. I take it for my depression and fibromyalgia. I have not had any side effects other than weird abnormal dreams when I was prescribed 60mg. My doctor reduced my dose to 30mg and it works great.  I know another drug now being prescribed is Lyrica (gabepentin) for chronic pain. It is now FDA approved to treat Fibromyalgia.  
Yeah, I have chronic occipital neuralgia - severe daily headaches, worsened by exposure to cold air or stress. I'll ask him about the Lyrica next time.