Aa
A
A
A
Close
Depression Community
10.5k Members

Denying depression

I have not been diagnosed with depression, however I feel as if I do suffer from the symptoms! I am scared to ask my family and friends for their help because I have always been a very outgoing individual but recently have found myself batteling my emotions. Its becoming too tiring and tedius to hide these things from my family but dont know how supportive they will actually be I just need some type of reassurance that things will be ok.
2 Responses
I've heard this so often, and you will be amazed at how supportive people will be.  You may even find out that one of them is enduring the same thing and has been afraid to talk about it also.  Your family loves you, and your well-being is everything to them, so please talk to them.  Life is too short to be miserable, get the help you need.
919239 tn?1269398258
Hi  belle, any chance you have had a blood screen. Check thehiddendisease.com for some info on testosterone replacement.(And yes I realize you are female) I didn't know that it could effect woman as well as men. This site has some very informative patient interviews. Good Luck!
Have an Answer?
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.