Aa
A
A
A
Close
Depression Community
10.6k Members

Depressed 14 years girl

I've been down in more then 5 month ago, and im still depressed. I took a depressed test, testing my self if i really was depressed, and i am. Im so sick of my life. I lost all of my bestfreinds. I don't know why, maybe because they all have changed, and they got new bestfriends. They treat me like I'm not like them, I have to constantly go behind them and just listen to their stupid discussions. When I give my opinion on something, all my friends get against me. Im so sick of fake freinds. I do not need them, and im pretty sure they don't need me either. I need someone to talk to, like a real freind. But no one are like me.. Can someone please help me? Sorry for my english, I live in Norway, and im not so good in english.
1 Responses
Your English is just fine. It sounds like it may be time to get some new friends. I was a teen once myself and I remember how it was. It really can be such a hard time in your life. This will pass though. You'll finish school, maybe go to college, get married, have children. The fake friends you have now will be forgotten. I know that does'nt help your situation much right now though. Have you talked to your parents about feeling depressed? What about your school counselor?
Have an Answer?
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.