Doctor says I may have "reactive anxiety." Due to a fear of a very serious illness which I'll not mention here. I DON'T have that illness. I have taken online quizzes for depression, and they all say I have severe depression.
But here's the thing, I've experienced these symptoms:
Herpes Outbreaks(I have NEVER had these EVER before)
Complete loss of appetite(Lost over 15 pounds in 3 weeks, I'm normally 137lbs)
Hair loss(especially when I shampoo)
Joint pains(wrists, knees, elbows, ankle)
Back Ache(upper and lower)
Swollen Lymph Node
Choking sensation(it worsens when I'm about to cry)
Trouble Sleeping(Sometimes getting to sleep is hard, mostly staying asleep is worst)
Panic/Anxiety Attacks(These just started recently)
Pain/aches in abdomen area
1) Does the level of depression have anything to do with the symptoms? Like I have depression but I know it's not as bad as before but why am I having bad knee pain?
2) Are these symptoms even stress/anxiety/depression related?
3) Is it possible to lose appetite completely for a week, and wake up the next morning just as stressed as ever but get your hunger back?
4) Anyone have any pointers on how to recover from my messed up appetite?
5) I know I'm in a messed up state, and need nutrition... If I have to focus on eating something when I'm not all that hungry, what would be the most beneficial?
6) Could some of these symptoms be more related to the lack of food?
7) Now that I'm not as afraid as before, how long before I start to see full recovery? I've noticed a huge difference but still experience aches and pains.
8) Can you have anxiety/depression and not notice it? Like even though I continue with my life can I still have anxiety/depression and not know it?
Thank you all in advance!!!