A
A
A
Close
Depression Community
10.6k Members

Depression

Hi,
I am 34 yrs man live in Mumbai (India). I feel lonely & sadness all the times. I have lost my confidence & I feel my memory is also shrinking. I am also feeling a continuous thoughts including sexual thoughts. I’m working as a telecom engineer but salary is very less. My past was not good. I have much more to say can’t recall in a proper order. In past I suffered of depression many times. I have taken medical help but couldn’t continue due to financial problem.
I heard that meditation & kundalini yoga can help to cure on such problem, I request to suggest me some good natural remedy to overcome of my situation. I also need someone to analyze my whole situation, skills & advice me accordingly. I always think about unprivileged people & would like to work with such orgnization. Please suggest some online /home base so I can study more & hopefully get a good job too. I also request to advice me all alternative solution like astrology, meditation, kundalini yoga & other alternative ways. Please advise me either free or less paying solution near me. Please also let me know some good counseling center in Navi Mumbai & Mumbai. My mail ID is shekhar.***@****
Regards,
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.