Depression Community

Depression

My mom was diagnosed with major depression 2 years ago & responded well to medications primarily Zoloft. A year into treatment all her medications were tapered & discontinued. She then had a relapse after 4 weeks, since then she has been started on different medications each time & her symptoms continue to persist. Currently she is on Zoloft 100 mg BID, Elavil 75 mg BID & Bupropion 150mg QD.She's experiencing a lot of sideeffects from the medications including drowsiness, poor appetite, malaise, dry mouth, memory lapses etc. I would like to know if she on too much medication right now ?After she feels better,what would be a good maintenance drug/ dose to keep her symptoms controlled ? Kindly advice....
antidepressants without psychotherapy while elevating mood, quietening ocd's etc don't get to root problems.  it may be important to consider a psychotherapist in conjunction with the meds to hopefully get to the emotional root causes of her depression.