Depression Community

Effexor XR dosage

I just started taking Effexor XR (37.5mg) 5 days ago and am schedule to increase to 75mg in 2 more days.  I suffered a lot of side effects the first 3 days and am my question is will I get those same side effects when I increase the dose?

I appreciate any help on this.  I am getting a lot of anxiety from worrying about taking meds.  This is the first time I've tried this.  It does seem to be helping some.  I have more energy and haven't cried any.  
Things will level out in a couple of weeks.It takes 4-6 weeks to get the full effect of the meds and the side effects will subside. Hang in there and let me know how you are.
love Venora
Thanks for your comments.  I am paranoid about uping the dose to 75 because I'm afraid it might be too much.  I am considering staying on the lower dose for another week.