Feel detached from body

I often feel like my limbs aren't mine? I can look down at my hand and feel like it isn't attatched to me and it isn't mine, even though I can move it and everything. As soon as I feel like this I think I start to have a panic attack (heart race increases, hyperventilating ect) and I have to go somewhere where no ones around. What's going on with me? Im 17, depressed and have anxiety but this fear is unreal I can't take it
how is your posture?
You could have an issue with your spinal cord but if your posture is poor it can also cause that sensation. It wouldn't be all the time, just when your in a position that is causing a pinch or malfunction in how your body is suppose to be operating.
Could be panic disorder come from depression an u get that disoriented feeling where u feel your not there not in your body that's from panic attacks I have it
I'm experiencing the same thing.. I think it's the depression/anxiety that makes it like that
That happened to my friend once but come to find out it was because he was higher than a kite (excuse my generations language)
Depersonalization/derealization  is common with anxiety/depression

You are reading content posted in the Depression Community