Medication

I feel very nauseous when I take my medications... So I don't really take them consistently... I know it does no good for me to take them sporadically ... I have been on several different medications for depression. I guess I am just sensitive to meds. Does anyone else have this problem?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
a lot of people are sensitive to anti-depressants and others medication. i would talk to your doctor and try and find a medication that doesn't make make you feel sick, so you can get some benefits. :) Good luck.
Helpful - 0
If you take meds on an empty stomach it can cause nausea, Some meds are so foul tasting that it's impossible to take them. ie Gamanil. at least for me. We all differ in lots of respects, so you'll have to 'experiment' with prescribed drugs until you find one you can handle. Talk with whoerver's prescribing your drugs. Good Luck.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Depression Community