Depression Community

NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

I CANT FIND A THERAPIST AND I AM DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME.  I JUST I WISH I HAD SOMEONE TO TALK TO.  SOMEONE TO HELP ME THROUGH TOUGH DECISIONS. I AM ALWAYS ALONE. I GOT KIDS BUT I CANT TALK TO THEM ABOUT THIS. MY BOYFRIEND IS TIRED OF TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT.
i'm feeling exactly the same way
y can't you find a therapist?
whats going on? talk to me...i'm listening....
HeyI am here. you can talk to me any time you want .I will listen.just message me any time.
Love Venora
Hey if you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to ask. All of us have our own problems, but are always willing and able to help another person. So just message one of us.
There are plenty of us here who understand and want to be here for you. You are not alone. Don't give up. I have seen you try to help others in this forum and that says a lot about you. Keep your faith strong. You know He will guide you if you let Him.