Depression Community

Prozac and Caffiene

I'm on 20mg fluoxetine, one capsule a day and wondered whether it was safe at all to drink coffee whilst on anti-depressants?I'm not entirely sure, if nobody knows I will just consult my doctor but just thought I'd ask anyway!thanks

Daniel
Not sure about the reaction.  However,cofee is a diaretic  make sure to  drink plenty of water or gatorade G2.  I suffered from lack of energy and was drinking to many energy drinks without water and deydrated three times two years ago.  Went in hospital twice.  I take prozac and drink one or two glasses or hot tea a day and don't suffer any adverse reactions.