Depression Community

Prozac and abilify

Is anyone out there on these 2 meds..............i recently started prozac and read where the two meds both use the liver enzyme to work and prozac can cause the abilify to build up to dangerous levels in the body...........makes me scared to conntinue with the treaatment,,,,,,,,,,,,Please anyone with knowledge of this let me know
Why were you given these two?Was taking only one not working?Do you feel better on the two?Or are you feeling worse.These are questions you have to take into account.The medical questions-like elevated liver enzymes and higher than normal blood levels of specific medictions,you have to ask your prescribing Dr. for a blood test and discuss the  results with him.