Depression Community

Seasonal depression?

I just 89 years old, very fit, no aches or pains but recently I have woken in the morning with internal shaking, it seems to be in the upper part of my body.  It last for about five mins.  I have normal to low blood pressure.  I sufffer from mild depression which comes and goes.  I am very lucky as I seem to be able to do anything BUT run.  At the moment I am with depression, time of the year? Not wanting social interaction nor cope with committed things to do.  I had this for a short time 15 years ago when coping with a deep depression.  Thanks for taking my question.
This sounds like you have some anxiety going on as well as depression and they often go hand in hand.  Talk to your doctor about what can be done to ease your symptoms. Best wishes.